Authoress N.L. Hudson- Author interview


https:www.authoressnlhudson.com

Good Morning Everyone!

So, I wanted to drop in right quick to share some things with you. First, I wanted to provide you guys with all the ways that you can stay connected to me. I'll list them below. Please follow me on any site that you wish to.

Facebook- NLHudson
Instagram- NLHudson
Twitter- @NLHudson3
Google-+N.L. Hudson
Email- nlhudson16@authoressnlhudson.com
My website- listed above
Amazon- amazon.com/author/nlhudson  
Facebook Readers Group (N.L.Hudson: For The Love of Books)

Secondly, I wanted to share the news of an interview that I'll be doing. It is on December 12th, 2017. The interviewer is Marilyn Brown; she's the owner of Slyce the book club. Marilyn's website is ogpublications.com. So, yes, I'll be doing the interview at 7 PM central standard time. If you're on Facebook, please join the group Slyce the book club, and check out my live interview in the interrogation room. I will be answering all questions.

That's all that I wanted to share with you guys for right now. Also, if you haven't read my new book, be sure to check that out on Amazon, Goodreads, & my website. Please leave a review. I like to know how I'm doing. That way I can continue to provide you guys with the best stories that you'll enjoy.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sneak peak for upcoming book release -Love In The Ring: Final Round

#Urban Fiction Books